I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

About Me

My photo
bang ai, that's my "daily called". 13 years old. simple, love music, my family, skinny jeans. short jeans, distro , chocolate, BR & NZ Natural, Grand Indo, Plaza senayan, Sency, Pacific place, PIM, Maximum Tune 3DX and 080808. i can't rate myself, how about you?

hurry up ladies !


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

gabisa maen bola aja , BELAGU !!! (2)

oke ya , kayaknya emang si striker make sepatu LOTTO WARNA BIRU mau nyari ribut sama gua, tau ga kenapa ?

TADI DIA SOK2 NGELIATIN GUA MAKE TATAPAN MATA YANG SOK SANGAR DAN SOK DENDAM ,

An**iiiiiiiii*g !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masih mendinglah, si PREDATOR minta maaf, cuma ga gue tanggepin ..

LAH DIA LAGI, nyari masalah , BELAGU ABIS ! liat aja,

REVENGE KELAS 8 BUAT LU ! STRIKER LOTTO BIRU !!!

NB: GUA GABAKALAN KALAH MEN TO MEN SAMA LU !!! A*jiiii*g !

No comments:

Post a Comment