I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

About Me

My photo
bang ai, that's my "daily called". 13 years old. simple, love music, my family, skinny jeans. short jeans, distro , chocolate, BR & NZ Natural, Grand Indo, Plaza senayan, Sency, Pacific place, PIM, Maximum Tune 3DX and 080808. i can't rate myself, how about you?

hurry up ladies !


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

destiny is not ours !

i'm sure every human in this world has their own destiny ..but their destiny is choosen by Allah ! we can't and we musn't trust a prediction by human about what will happened in the future , but doesn't mean we don't have to prepared everything for ourself too .. so, let's think about a " good plan " for yourself, your future , and your lovely person :D

No comments:

Post a Comment