I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

About Me

My photo
bang ai, that's my "daily called". 13 years old. simple, love music, my family, skinny jeans. short jeans, distro , chocolate, BR & NZ Natural, Grand Indo, Plaza senayan, Sency, Pacific place, PIM, Maximum Tune 3DX and 080808. i can't rate myself, how about you?

hurry up ladies !


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

a little surprise for my girl?

Look at the sky, and search behind the night .
The stars are laughing at us , but wait ..
They try to release their power , they try to make the night shinier .

So, as the moon falls in love with the clouds ..
we can dance to celebrate it, we can dance before the day is running out ..
it's easy girl, just step your foot above the land,
and turn around as the wind blew your hair ..

We will dance untill The Sun says hello to earth
untill The Moon says goodbye to the clouds ..
untill you say goodbye to me ..

Moment will appear as a memory, but a memory can be forgotten ..
please keep it safe, dig your heart deeper ,
find some safety place to put our story safely from everyone
to put the words that i've told you as far as this story ends

to put everything about you, about me and about us ..
to put our moment and our love becomes one :')

this story i promise, will be living in my life, you will living in my dream..

maybe this words i've wrote, can't make you feel better.. i know your situation now is very convoluted..

you can't keep my words again, but if you can feel my heart won't stop working, then , my love is just like my heart too.. won't stop loving you untill you really won't loving me anymore..

sorry for everything i've made, that it could be hurt you.. i wish you'll stay and live in my life.. but, what can i do? i just can pray or prey and try to show you how deep my feelings on you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment